Making sense of the African Aviation opportunity
After the release of our 2017 agenda this month we had an overwhelming response.
The who’s who of the aviation sector are attending the continent’s largest aviation event. With Aviation Festival Africa being the key meeting place for the aviation industry, how could you miss it?
Here’s just a few of our confirmed speakers:
- Abel Alemu, Regional Manager for Southern Africa, Ethiopian Airlines, South Africa
- Abu Bakarr Kamara, Director General, Civil Aviation Authority, Sierra Leone
- Abubaker Elfortia, Chief Executive Officer, Afriqiyah Airways, Libya
- Acacio Tuendue, Managing Director, Maputo International Airport, Mozambique
- Ashraf A Hakim Al Sayad, Regional Manager South Africa and Zimbabwe, Egyptair, South Africa
- Benson Osoro, Senior Air Traffic Controller, Kenya Civil Aviation Authority, Kenya
- Chris Zweigenthal, Chief Executive Officer, Airlines Association of Southern Africa (AASA), South Africa
- Courage Silombela, Strategic Executive, Airports Company, Namibia
- Dinesh Hapuarachchi, Manager Revenue Management, Air Djibouti, Djibouti
- Dominic Nessi, Former Deputy Director & Chief Information Officer, Los Angeles World Airports, United States of America
- Dr Gershon Adzadi, Head of ICT, Ghana Airports Company, Ghana
- Dr Julius Karangi, Chairman, Kenya Airports Authority, Kenya
- Dr Samson Fatokun, Area Manager, South-West Africa, IATA, Nigeria Edgardo Badiali, Chief Executive Officer, Libyan Wings, Libya
- Fausto Cruz, Chief Executive Officer, KayaAirlines, Mozambique
- Flora Wakolo, Chief: Air Traffic Control Officer, Civil Aviation Authority, Kenya
- Gilles Darriau, Chief Executive Officer, Abidjan Airport, Cote D’Ivoire
- Ian Patrick, Commercial Director, Air Djibouti, Djibouti
- John Ryan, Project Director, Fraport AG, Germany
- Kashif Chaudry, Head of Aviation Security International Operations, Department for Transport, United Kingdom
- Kate Aleksidze, Chief Executive Officer, United Airports of Georgia, Georgia
- Khaled Chelly, President Directeur General, Office de L’Aviation Civile et des Aeoports, Tunisia
- Manish Sinha, Chief Operating Officer, Hyderabad International Airport, India
- Mbutolwe Joel Kabeta, Director Corporate Services, Civil Aviation Authority, Tanzania
- Monique Swart, Founder, African Business Travel Association (ABTA), South Africa
- Nowel Ranyu Ngala, Commercial Director, ASKY Airline, Togo
- Papa Diery Séne, Director: Internal Control and Management, Aeroports du Senegal, Senegal
- Peter Carrie-Wilson, Chief People and Performance Manager, Air Seychelles, Seychelles
- Richard Kyereh, Head: Commercial, Africa World Airlines, Ghana
- Robert Mwesigwa Nviiri, Executive Director, EAC CASSOA, Uganda
- Satyendra Pandey, Head of Strategy & Planning, GoAir, India
- Tino Motloung, Ancillary Revenue Specialist, South African Airways, South Africa
- Werner Reiser, Senior Manager, Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. Switzerland
- Wil Bako Freeman, Managing Director, Airport Authority, Liberia
- Sami Aras Kubilay, Business Development Manager, Aviation & Travel Solutions, HITIT Computer Services, Turkey
- Wolfgang Farkas, Managing Director, Smiths Detection, France
What topics are they discussing?
Development, integration and growth. Aviation leadership and what it takes to succeed. Route development. Airport development. Operational Efficiency and much more - take a look for yourself.
Why should I book now?
If you register today you will benefit from our biggest discount. It’s plain and simple; if you register now YOU WILL SAVE 25%. Book now
I want to bring my team, what discount do I get?
If you bring a team of 3 or more people you get a massive 50% discount on top of our early bird rate. That means you’ll only be paying R11,695.
What do I get with my pass?
- Conference: The conference hosts some of the most innovative thinkers, industry leaders and visionary trailblazers reshaping the aviation landscape.
- Networking: Lots of it, and we don’t leave these things to chance. Benefit from over 10 hours of dedicated networking:
- VIP program
- Speed networking
- Dedicated networking platform - Jublia
- Exclusive cocktail reception
- Exhibition: With 30 exhibitors, you will get hands on with the cutting edge solution providers that can take your organisation into tomorrow’s world.
So the question should really be, why haven’t I booked already? To secure your place and join aviation experts for the lowest price.
Aviation Festival Africa Team
T: +27 11 516 4051
T: +27 11 516 4076